fluffsplode, and fluffies are mostly feral," while person B may respond, "In my headcanon, dams always fluffsplode, and fluffies are mainly domesticated." While headcanon preferences vary from person to person, most stories and pictures follow a generally accepted canon, often called the "hivecanon" or the "community headcanon".
- Fluffies are accident-prone, and unintelligent.
- Fluffies crave spaghetti.
- Fluffies love foals, and reproduce rapidly.
- Fluffies, unless mentally defunct, love hugs and love
- Fluffies communicate via a lisped babytalk.
- Fluffies are hardwired to trust humans.
- Fluffies are generally weak
There are many more examples, but the list would be enormous. It is worth noting that most people accept somebody's headcanon without argument, so it isn't necessary to change things that aren't the norm.